Measures we took in connection with COVID-19.
Being aware of how important the safety of ourselves and our guests is in these times, we have applied all government guidelines for safety during the pandemic.
Every day, the employees of Hotel Zalewski**** care about the comfort and safety of our Guests' rest.
The secluded location ensures peace and respite at a time when large towns are particularly at risk of epidemics.
Should you have any suggestions during your stay, we encourage you to contact the secretariat of the General Director of Hotel Zalewski****.
(+48) 91 32 29 550
Hotel Zalewski**** is located in a small fishing village Mrzeżyno.
We are the only year-round hotel in our village.
It is worth visiting us because:
- coastal iodine supports: kidneys, heart and pituitary gland
- far away from hustle and crowds
- fewer shops, more time for yourself and your loved ones
- proximity to nature soothes nerves
- the silence and the rhythm of the waves promote swift relaxation
- walking along the beach can result in finding abundant amber
- the beach gives the opportunity to breathe fully
- souvenir photos of majestic sunsets
Safety on the hotel premises:
We have taken the following steps to safeguard your stay:
- Guests and staff are required to disinfect their hands as soon as they enter the hotel premises.
- During check-in, Guests shall keep a safe distance between themselves and the attending receptionist.
- The reception desk, telephones, payment terminals, room key cards, luggage trolleys and other public areas are disinfected. Disinfectant is available at reception.
- All hotel employees are equipped with protective masks, gloves and disinfectants.
- Guests are encouraged to regularly wash and disinfect their hands following the instructions available in the hotel bathrooms, and to maintain safe distances in direct contact.
- Equipped first aid kit is available at the main reception of the hotel.
- The staff is trained in safety rules in the event of a health emergency.
- We recommend limiting contact with the hotel reception to telephone contact.
- Towel exchange and free cleaning service can be requested by pressing the button on the room card reader.
- Room service takes place only upon the request of the Guest, while observing all safety and hygiene rules.
- During the cleaning after the stay, all countertops, knobs, refrigerator, dishes, tableware, telephone, TV remote control and all other items in the room are disinfected.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available in public areas, including the reception and in front of the restaurant.
- All public areas are regularly disinfected.
- We follow the so-called "clean countertops" principle – the number of products available directly to Guests is limited to the minimum and they are issued upon request
- Elevators and toilets are disinfected with particular care.
- In the common areas of the hotel, wearing protective masks is mandatory.
Swimming pool area of Hotel Zalewski****
- Lockers and surfaces in the locker room are regularly disinfected.
- In the playroom, a distance of 2 m between adults shall be kept.
- The staff and caretakers of children must cover their mouths.
- Disinfectant is available in the playroom.
On our website www.hotelzalewski.pl you can browse all available offers and make a booking.
Feel free to contact us at +48 91 32 29 300